Burt County Section 8 (Nebraska)

Burt County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Burt County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Burt County, Nebraska. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Burt County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Burt County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Tekamah Housing Authority Tekamah NE 211 S 9th St 68061 402-374-1740

Burt County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Burt County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Burt County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Burt County, Nebraska. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Burt County Veterans Services Office Tekamah NE 111 North 13th Street, 4 68061 402-374-2911

Oakland Veterans Organization Oakland NE 420 North Oakland Avenue 68045 402-685-5436

Burt County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Burt County, Nebraska. They can help individuals apply for Burt County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Social service Tekamah NE 111 North 13th Street, Ste 4 68061 402-374-2332