Dent County Section 8 (Missouri)

Dent County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Dent County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Dent County, Missouri. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Dent County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Dent County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Salem Housing Authority Salem MO 606 North McGrath Lane 65560 573-729-6453

Dent County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Dent County, Missouri. They can help individuals apply for Dent County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Missouri State Social Service Department Salem MO 800 East Scenic Rivers Boulevard 65560 573-729-4137