Hennepin County Section 8 (Minnesota)

Search for Hennepin County, MN Section 8 housing. A Section 8 search provides information on applying for Section 8, qualifying for Section 8, Section 8 application, Section 8 restrictions, Section 8 rules, Section 8 vouchers, housing choice vouchers, HUD vouchers, low-income housing, rental assistance programs, veteran housing assistance, senior housing, low-income senior housing, and receiving housing vouchers.

Hennepin County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Hennepin County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Hennepin County, Minnesota. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Hennepin County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Hennepin County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Bloomington Housing Authority Bloomington MN 1800 West Old Shakopee Road 55431 952-563-8937

Hennepin County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Hennepin County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Hennepin County, Minnesota. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Hennepin County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Champlin City Hall Champlin MN 11955 Champlin Drive 55316 763-421-1955

Hanover City Hall Hanover MN 11250 5th St NE 55341 763-497-3777

Hassan Town Hall Rogers MN 22350 South Diamond Lake Road 55374 763-428-4100

Head Start Town Hall Minneapolis MN 8500 Zane Avenue North 55443 763-425-7422

Hopkins City Hall Hopkins MN 1010 1st Street South 55343 952-935-8474

Long Lake City Hall Long Lake MN 450 Virginia Avenue 55356 952-473-6961

Loretto City Hall Loretto MN 259 North Medina Street 55357 763-479-4305

Maple Plain City Hall Maple Plain MN 1620 Maple Avenue 55359 763-479-0515

Minneapolis City Hall Minneapolis MN 350 South 5th Street 55415 612-673-3000

Minnetonka City Hall Minnetonka MN 14600 Minnetonka Boulevard 55345 952-939-8200

Osseo City Hall Osseo MN 415 Central Avenue 55369 763-425-2624

Rogers City Hall Rogers MN 22350 South Diamond Lake Road 55374 763-428-2253

Saint Bonifacius City Hall St. Bonifacius MN 8655 Kennedy Memorial Drive 55375 952-446-9572

Spring Park City Hall Spring Park MN 4349 Warren Avenue 55384 952-471-9051

Tonka Bay City Hall Excelsior MN 4901 Manitou Road 55331 952-474-7994

Wayzata City Hall Wayzata MN 600 Rice St E 55391 952-404-5300

Hennepin County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Hennepin County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Hennepin County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Hennepin County, Minnesota. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Disabled American Veterans St. Paul MN 1 Federal Drive 55111 612-725-3175

Disabled American Veterans Minneapolis MN 4209 East 54th Street 55417 612-726-9591

Everett McClay Veterans Of Foreign Wars Post 1296 Bloomington MN 311 West 84th Street 55420 952-854-1296

Hennepin County Veterans Services Minneapolis MN 300 South 6th Street 55487 612-348-3300

James Ballentine Veteran Of Foreign Wars Post #246 Minneapolis MN 2916 Lyndale Avenue South 55408 612-823-6233

Minnesota Paralyzed Veterans Minneapolis MN 1 Veterans Drive 55417 612-726-9472

Palmer Lake Veteran Of Foreign Wars Minneapolis MN 2817 Brookdale Drive 55444 763-560-3720

Paralyzed Veterans of America St. Paul MN Minnehaha Avenue 55111 612-726-1003

US Department of Veterans Affairs-Brooklyn Park Vet Center Minneapolis MN 7001 78th Avenue North 55445 763-503-2220

Veteran Of Foreign Wars Post 5555 - Richfield Minneapolis MN 6715 Lake Shore Drive South 55423 612-869-5555

Veterans Airlift Command St. Louis Park MN 5775 Wayzata Boulevard 55416 952-582-2911

Veterans and Community Housing Minneapolis MN 5511 Minnehaha Avenue 55417 612-333-0027

Veterans of Foreign Wars Hopkins MN 100 Shady Oak Road 55343 952-938-9916

Veterans of Foreign Wars Minneapolis MN 5222 Bass Lake Road 55429 763-537-9914

Hennepin County Departments of Aging provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including Hennepin County low-income housing assistance such as Section 8. The federal Department of Housing and Urban Development provides Section 8 housing choice vouchers to help the elderly afford safe housing in Hennepin County, Minnesota. The local Department of Aging provides information on qualifying for Section 8 benefits, helps determine an individual's eligibility requirements and restrictions, and may distribute Section 8 benefits in Hennepin County. Seniors can receive housing vouchers, income-controlled rent, and rental assistance through the Department of Aging, which provides information about its services online.

Hennepin County Department of Aging Minneapolis MN 300 South 6th Street 55487 612-348-4500