Washtenaw County Section 8 (Michigan)

Washtenaw County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Washtenaw County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Washtenaw County, Michigan. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Washtenaw County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Ann Arbor City Hall Ann Arbor MI 100 North 5th Avenue 48104 734-994-2650

Lyndon Town Hall Chelsea MI 17751 North Territorial Road 48118 734-475-2401

Ypsilanti City Hall Ypsilanti MI 1 South Huron Street 48197 734-483-1100

Washtenaw County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Washtenaw County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Washtenaw County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Washtenaw County, Michigan. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Chelsea MI 105 North Main Street 48118 734-475-9624

Vietnam Veterans of America Saline MI 8933 Moon Road 48176 734-944-9352

Washtenaw County Department of Veterans Affairs Ann Arbor MI 2140 East Ellsworth Road 48108 734-971-2195