Branch County Section 8 (Michigan)

Branch County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Branch County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Branch County, Michigan. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Branch County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Branch County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Coldwater Housing Authority Coldwater MI 60 South Clay Street 49036 517-278-2660

Branch County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Branch County, Michigan. They can help individuals apply for Branch County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Branch County Social Service Department Coldwater MI 809 Marshall Road, Ste A 49036 517-279-4200

Branch County Medicaid Offices act as local branches of the federal Medicaid program, and they help low-income individuals and families receive services such as health insurance, hospice care, and low-income housing assistance in Branch County, Michigan. A Medicaid Office can coordinate with the federal Department of Housing and Urban Development to help qualifying individuals and families access Branch County Section 8 housing. Section 8 provides vouchers to pay for Branch County homes, townhouses, and apartments, and the Medicaid Office can help apply for services, meet eligibility requirements, and use Section 8 benefits. Medicaid Offices provide more information on their website.

Coldwater Michigan Medicaid Office Coldwater MI 65 Grahl Drive 49036 517-278-0262