Allegan County Section 8 (Michigan)

Allegan County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Allegan County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Allegan County, Michigan. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Allegan County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Allegan City Hall Allegan MI 112 Locust Street 49010 269-673-5511

Douglas City Hall Douglas MI 86 CENTER St 49406 269-857-1438

Fennville City Hall Fennville MI 222 S Maple St 49408 269-561-8321

Plainwell City Hall Plainwell MI 141 North Main Street 49080 269-685-6821

Saugatuck City Hall Saugatuck MI 102 Butler Street 49453 269-857-2603

Wayland City Hall Wayland MI 103 South Main Street 49348 269-792-2265

Allegan County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Allegan County, Michigan. They can help individuals apply for Allegan County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Allegan County Social Service Department Allegan MI 3255 122nd Avenue, # 300 49010 269-673-7700

Allegan County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Allegan County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Allegan County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Allegan County, Michigan. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Allegan County Veterans Trust Allegan MI 325 Water Street 49010 269-673-0501

Disabled American Veterans Holland MI 1185 Matt Urban Drive 49423 616-396-2714

Pullman Veterans of Foreign Wars Pullman MI 5632 109th Avenue 49450 269-236-5531

Veterans of Foreign Wars Fennville MI 2373 53rd Street 49408 269-561-5009

Veterans of Foreign Wars Otsego MI 124 North Farmer Street 49078 269-694-4615

Veterans of Foreign Wars Wayland MI 735 South Main Street 49348 269-792-2975