Middlesex County Section 8 (Massachusetts)

Middlesex County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Middlesex County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Middlesex County, Massachusetts. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Middlesex County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Middlesex County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Arlington Housing Authority Arlington MA 4 Winslow Street 02474 781-646-3400

Ayer Housing Authority Ayer MA 18 Pond Street, Ste A 01432 978-772-2771

Bedford Housing Authority Bedford MA 80 Ashby Road 01730 781-275-2428

Billerica Housing Authority Billerica MA 16 River Street 01821 978-667-2175

Burlington Housing Authority Burlington MA 15 Birchcrest Street 01803 781-272-2608

Cambridge Housing Authority Cambridge MA 2050 Massachusetts Ave 02140 617-499-7179

Chelmsford Housing Authority Chelmsford MA 10 Wilson Street 01824 978-256-7425

Chelmsford Housing Authority Chelmsford MA 20 Sheila Avenue 01863 978-251-1900

Dracut Housing Authority Dracut MA 901 Mammoth Road 01826 978-957-8106

Everett Housing Authority Everett MA 393 Ferry Street 02149 617-387-6389

Framingham Housing Authority Framingham MA 1 John J Brady Drive 01702 508-879-7562

Groton Housing Authority Groton MA 19 Lowell Road 01450 978-448-3962

Holliston Housing Authority Holliston MA 492 Washington Street 01746 508-429-6266

Middlesex County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Middlesex County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Middlesex County, Massachusetts. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Middlesex County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Acton Town Hall Acton MA 486 Main Street 01720 978-635-0072

Arlington Town Hall Arlington MA 730 Massachusetts Avenue 02476 781-316-3255

Ashby Town Hall Ashby MA 895 Main Street, Ste 3 01431 978-386-2424

Bedford Town Hall Bedford MA 10 Mudge Way, Ste 1 01730 781-275-1111

Belmont Town Hall Belmont MA 455 Concord Avenue 02478 617-993-2600

Billerica Town Hall Billerica MA 365 Boston Road, Ste 207 01821 978-671-0942

Boxborough Town Hall Boxborough MA 29 Middle Road 01719 978-263-1116

Burlington Town Hall Burlington MA 29 Center Street 01803 781-270-1620

Cambridge City Hall Cambridge MA 344 Broadway 02139 617-349-4700

Carlisle Town Hall Carlisle MA 66 Westford Street 01741 978-369-6155

Chelmsford Town Hall Chelmsford MA 50 Billerica Road 01824 978-250-5288

Concord Town Hall Concord MA 22 Monument Square 01742 978-318-3050

Dracut Town Hall Dracut MA 62 Arlington Street, Ste 4 01826 978-453-0951

Dunstable Town Hall Dunstable MA 511 Main Street 01827 978-649-3257

Everett City Hall Everett MA 484 Broadway, Rm 10 02149 617-389-2100

Framingham Town Hall Framingham MA 475 Union Avenue 01702 508-532-5960

Groton Town Hall Groton MA 173 Main Street 01450 978-448-1120

Hopkinton Town Hall Hopkinton MA 18 Main Street 01748 508-497-9705

Middlesex County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Middlesex County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Middlesex County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Middlesex County, Massachusetts. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Ashland Veterans Agent Ashland MA 466 Chestnut Street 01721 508-881-0111

Belmont Veterans Services Belmont MA 19 Moore Street 02478 617-993-2725

Billerica Veterans Services Center Billerica MA 365 Boston Road, 201 01821 978-671-0968

Burlington Veterans Agent Burlington MA 61 Center Street 01803 781-270-1959

Cambridge Veterans Service Department Cambridge MA 51 Inman Street, 2 02139 617-349-4760

Chelmsford Town Veterans Agent Chelmsford MA 50 Billerica Road 01824 978-250-5215

Concord Veterans Agent Concord MA 219 Walden Street 01742 978-318-3038

Disabled American Veterans Framingham MA 43 Pinewood Drive 01701 508-877-0046

Disabled American Veterans Malden MA 85 Willow Street 02148 781-324-9669

Disabled American Veterans Marlborough MA 255 Main Street 01752 508-485-8343

Disabled American Veterans Somerville MA 616 Broadway 02145 617-623-9616

Disabled American Veterans Wilmington MA 180 Pond Street 01887 978-851-8131

Disabled American Veterans Woburn MA 52 Richard Circle 01801 781-935-8385

Dracut Veterans Benefits Dracut MA 62 Arlington Street, 5 01826 978-453-9492

Everett Veterans Services Everett MA 90 Chelsea Street 02149 617-394-2320

Framingham Veterans Services Framingham MA 150 Concord Street 01702 508-532-5515

Middlesex County Departments of Aging provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including Middlesex County low-income housing assistance such as Section 8. The federal Department of Housing and Urban Development provides Section 8 housing choice vouchers to help the elderly afford safe housing in Middlesex County, Massachusetts. The local Department of Aging provides information on qualifying for Section 8 benefits, helps determine an individual's eligibility requirements and restrictions, and may distribute Section 8 benefits in Middlesex County. Seniors can receive housing vouchers, income-controlled rent, and rental assistance through the Department of Aging, which provides information about its services online.

Cambridge Department of Aging Cambridge MA 806 Massachusetts Ave 02139 617-349-6220

Holliston Department of Aging Holliston MA 150 Goulding St 01746 508-429-0622

Hudson Department of Aging Hudson MA 29 Church Street 01749 978-568-9647