Barnstable County Section 8 (Massachusetts)

Search for Barnstable County, MA Section 8 housing. A Section 8 search provides information on applying for Section 8, qualifying for Section 8, Section 8 application, Section 8 restrictions, Section 8 rules, Section 8 vouchers, housing choice vouchers, HUD vouchers, low-income housing, rental assistance programs, veteran housing assistance, senior housing, low-income senior housing, and receiving housing vouchers.

Barnstable County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Barnstable County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Barnstable County, Massachusetts. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Barnstable County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Barnstable County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Brewster Housing Authority Brewster MA 11 Frederick Court 02631 508-896-9800

Chatham Housing Authority Chatham MA 3 Captain's Landing 02633 508-945-8932

Falmouth Housing Authority Falmouth MA 115 Scranton Avenue 02540 508-540-2956

Harwich Housing Authority Harwich Port MA 38 Sisson Rd 02646 508-430-2390

Mashpee Housing Authority Mashpee MA 7 Job's Fishing Road 02649 508-477-6202

Orleans Housing Authority Orleans MA 94 Hopkins Lane 02653 508-255-0064

Sandwich Housing Authority Sandwich MA 20 Toms Way 02563 508-833-4979

South Dennis Housing Authority Dennis MA 167 Center Street 02660 508-394-6378

South Yarmouth Housing Authority South Yarmouth MA LONG POND Plz 02664 508-398-2920

Barnstable County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Barnstable County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Barnstable County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Barnstable County, Massachusetts. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Amvets Post 70 Falmouth MA 336 Palmer Avenue 02540 508-548-8288

Cape & Islands Veterans Center Barnstable MA 569 Main Street 02601 508-778-1590

Falmouth Town Veterans Service Falmouth MA 59 Town Hall Square 02540 508-495-7450

Harwich Veterans Agent Harwich MA 732 Main Street 02645 508-430-7510

Provincetown Veterans Of Foreign Wars Provincetown MA 1 Jerome Smith Road 02657 508-487-1348

Provincetown Veterans Service Provincetown MA 26 Alden Street 02657 508-487-7099

US Department of Veterans Affairs Hyannis-Cape Cod Vet Center Barnstable MA 474 West Main Street 02601 508-778-0124

US Department of Veterans Affairs-Hyannis Outpatient Clinic Barnstable MA 233 Stevens Street 02601 508-957-6400

Veterans Memorial Community Center Provincetown MA 2 Mayflower Street 02657 508-487-7080

Veterans Services Department Barnstable MA 66 Falmouth Road 02601 508-778-8740

Veterans of Foreign Wars Brewster MA 989 Freemans Way 02631 508-896-9040

Veterans of Foreign Wars Chatham MA 150 George Ryder Road 02633 508-945-0554

Veterans of Foreign Wars Barnstable MA 467 Iyannough Road 02601 508-775-9817

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 5988 Bourne MA 180 Shore Road 02532 508-759-5629

Barnstable County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Barnstable County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Barnstable County, Massachusetts. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Barnstable County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Barnstable Town Hall Hyannis MA # 2, 367 Main St 02601 508-862-4000

Brewster Town Hall Brewster MA 2198 Main Street 02631 508-896-3701

Chatham Town Hall Chatham MA Ste 1, 549 Main St 02633 508-945-5105

Dennis Town Hall Dennis MA 685 Route 134 02660 508-394-8300

Eastham Town Hall Eastham MA 2500 State Highway 02642 508-240-5900

Falmouth Town Hall Falmouth MA 59 Town Hall Square 02540 508-495-7320

Harwich Town Hall Harwich MA 732 Main Street 02645 508-430-7501

Mashpee Town Hall Mashpee MA 16 Great Neck Road North 02649 508-539-1404

Orleans Town Hall Orleans MA 19 School Rd 02653 508-240-3700

Provincetown Town Hall Provincetown MA 260 Commercial St 02657 508-487-7000

Truro Town Hall Truro MA 24 Town Hall Road 02536 508-349-7004

Wellfleet Town Hall Wellfleet MA 300 Main Street 02667 508-349-0300

Yarmouth Town Hall Yarmouth MA 1146 Massachusetts 28 02664 508-398-2231

Barnstable County Departments of Aging provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including Barnstable County low-income housing assistance such as Section 8. The federal Department of Housing and Urban Development provides Section 8 housing choice vouchers to help the elderly afford safe housing in Barnstable County, Massachusetts. The local Department of Aging provides information on qualifying for Section 8 benefits, helps determine an individual's eligibility requirements and restrictions, and may distribute Section 8 benefits in Barnstable County. Seniors can receive housing vouchers, income-controlled rent, and rental assistance through the Department of Aging, which provides information about its services online.

Bourne Town Department of Aging Bourne MA 239 Main Street 02532 508-759-0653

Provincetown Department of Aging Provincetown MA 26 Alden Street 02657 508-487-7083

Barnstable County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Barnstable County, Massachusetts. They can help individuals apply for Barnstable County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Hyannis Social Service Department Hyannis MA Unit 2, 500 Main St 02601 508-760-0200