Mason County Section 8 (Kentucky)

Mason County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Mason County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Mason County, Kentucky. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Mason County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Mason County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Marysville Housing Authority Maysville KY 600 Clark St 41056 606-564-4409

Mason County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Mason County, Kentucky. They can help individuals apply for Mason County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Maysville Social Service Department Maysville KY 201 Government Street 41056 606-564-6818

Mason County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Mason County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Mason County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Mason County, Kentucky. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veteran of Foreign Wars Maysville KY 3177 AA Highway 41056 606-759-0200