Carter County Section 8 (Kentucky)

Carter County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Carter County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Carter County, Kentucky. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Carter County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Carter County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Olive Hill Housing Authority Olive Hill KY 501 Tygart Street 41164 606-286-4721

Carter County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Carter County, Kentucky. They can help individuals apply for Carter County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Grayson Social Service Department Grayson KY 207 West Main Street 41143 606-474-6627

Carter County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Carter County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Carter County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Carter County, Kentucky. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Grayson KY 4974 U.s. 60 41143 606-474-7184