Wallace County Section 8 (Kansas)

Wallace County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Wallace County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Wallace County, Kansas. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Wallace County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Wallace County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Sharon Springs Housing Authority Sharon Springs KS 530 South Gardner Street 67758 785-852-4767