Seward County Section 8 (Kansas)

Seward County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Seward County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Seward County, Kansas. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Seward County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Seward County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Liberal Housing Authority Liberal KS 1401 North New York Avenue 67901 620-624-5501