Rice County Section 8 (Kansas)

Search for Rice County, KS Section 8 housing. A Section 8 search provides information on applying for Section 8, qualifying for Section 8, Section 8 application, Section 8 restrictions, Section 8 rules, Section 8 vouchers, housing choice vouchers, HUD vouchers, low-income housing, rental assistance programs, veteran housing assistance, senior housing, low-income senior housing, and receiving housing vouchers.

Rice County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Rice County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Rice County, Kansas. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Rice County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Rice County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Lyons Housing Authority Lyons KS 215 South Bell Avenue 67554 620-257-5241

Sterling Housing Authority Sterling KS 220 North 3rd Street 67579 620-278-2640

Rice County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Rice County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Rice County, Kansas. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Rice County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Bushton City Hall Bushton KS 217 South Main Street 67427 620-562-3407

Geneseo City Hall Geneseo KS 600 Main Street 67444 620-824-6529

Little River City Hall Little River KS 125 Main Street 67457 620-897-6260

Rice County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Rice County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Rice County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Rice County, Kansas. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Lyons KS 1012 West Main Street 67554 620-257-7967