Lane County Section 8 (Kansas)

Lane County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Lane County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Lane County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Lane County, Kansas. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Dighton KS 211 South Main Street 67839 620-397-2625