Edwards County Section 8 (Kansas)

Edwards County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Edwards County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Edwards County, Kansas. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Edwards County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Edwards County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Kinsley Housing Authority Kinsley KS 210 West 9th Street 67547 620-659-2602