Randolph County Section 8 (Indiana)

Randolph County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Randolph County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Randolph County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Randolph County, Indiana. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Indiana Department of Veterans Affairs Winchester IN 325 South Oak Street, 102 47394 765-584-9641

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 7084 Union IN 1410 West Oak Street 47390 765-964-6969