Perry County Section 8 (Indiana)

Perry County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Perry County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Perry County, Indiana. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Perry County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Perry County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Tell City Housing Authority Tell IN 1648 10th Street 47586 812-547-8581

Perry County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Perry County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Perry County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Perry County, Indiana. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans Service Office Tell IN 2219 Payne Street 47586 812-547-2506

Veterans of Foreign Wars Tell IN 301 Main Street 47586 812-547-4756