Hamilton County Section 8 (Indiana)

Hamilton County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Hamilton County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Hamilton County, Indiana. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Hamilton County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Hamilton County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Noblesville Housing Authority Noblesville IN 320 Kings Lane 46060 317-773-5110

Hamilton County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Hamilton County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Hamilton County, Indiana. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Hamilton County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Arcadia Town Hall Arcadia IN 208 West Main Street 46030 317-984-3512

Atlanta Town Hall Atlanta IN 105 East Main Street 46031 765-292-2626

Carmel City Hall Carmel IN 1 Civic Square 46032 317-571-2400

Fishers Town Hall Fishers IN 1 Municipal Drive 46038 317-595-3111

Noblesville City Hall Noblesville IN 16 South 10th Street 46060 317-773-4614

Sheridan Town Hall Sheridan IN 506 South Main Street 46069 317-758-5293

Westfield City Hall Westfield IN 130 Penn Street 46074 317-896-5570

Hamilton County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Hamilton County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Hamilton County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Hamilton County, Indiana. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Hamilton County Veteran Service Noblesville IN 1 North 8th Street, 179 46060 317-776-9610

Veterans of Foreign Wars Noblesville IN 654 South 9th Street 46060 317-773-9956

Veterans of Foreign Wars Carmel IN 12863 North Meridian Street 46032 317-846-0917