Grant County Section 8 (Indiana)

Grant County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Grant County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Grant County, Indiana. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Grant County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Grant County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Marion Housing Authority Marion IN 601 South Adams Street 46953 765-664-5194

Grant County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Grant County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Grant County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Grant County, Indiana. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Grant County Veterans Affairs Marion IN 401 South Adams Street 46953 765-651-2423

US Department of Veterans Affairs-Veteran Affair Northern Indiana Health Care System Marion IN 1700 East 38th Street 46953 765-677-3110

Veterans of Foreign Wars Marion IN 3120 South Washington Street 46953 765-668-7638

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 6728 Gas IN 409 North 1st Street 46933 765-674-5149

Grant County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Grant County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Grant County, Indiana. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Grant County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Jonesboro City Hall Jonesboro IN 414 South Main Street 46938 765-674-1196

Marion City Hall Marion IN 301 South Branson Street 46952 765-662-9931

Matthews Town Hall Fairmount IN 816 Wisconsin Avenue 46928 765-997-1542

Sweetser Town Hall Swayzee IN 113 North Main Street 46986 765-384-5065

Upland Town Hall Upland IN 87 North Main Street 46989 765-998-7439