Vermilion County Section 8 (Illinois)

Vermilion County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Vermilion County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Vermilion County, Illinois. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Vermilion County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Vermilion County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Danville Housing Authority Danville IL 101 East Seminary Street 61832 217-431-7065

Vermilion County Housing Authority Rossville IL 601 South Chicago Street 60963 217-748-6812

Vermilion County Housing Authority Hoopeston IL 426 East Honeywell Avenue 60942 217-283-6218

Vermillion County Housing Authority Georgetown IL S KENNEDY Dr 61846 217-662-8140

Vermilion County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Vermilion County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Vermilion County, Illinois. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Vermilion County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Catlin City Hall Catlin IL 109 South Sandusky Street 61817 217-427-2136

Danville City Hall Danville IL 17 West Main Street 61832 217-431-2200

Georgetown City Hall Georgetown IL 208 South Walnut Street 61846 217-662-2525

Hoopeston City Hall Hoopeston IL 301 West Main Street, Ste 1 60942 217-283-5833

Ridge Farm City Hall Ridge Farm IL 15 W Woodyard Ave 61870 217-247-2239

Sidell City Hall Sidell IL 306 Chicago Street 61876 217-288-9251

Westville City Hall Westville IL 201 N State St 61883 217-267-2131

Vermilion County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Vermilion County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Vermilion County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Vermilion County, Illinois. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

US Department of Veterans Affairs Veterans Affairs Illiana Health Care System Danville IL 1900 East Main Street 61832 217-554-5193

Veterans of Foreign Wars Danville IL 8 Pine Street, 8 61832 217-442-1227