Oneida County Section 8 (Idaho)

Oneida County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Oneida County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Oneida County, Idaho. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Oneida County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Malad City City Hall Malad ID 59 Bannock Street 83252 208-766-4010