Mitchell County Section 8 (Iowa)

Mitchell County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Mitchell County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Mitchell County, Iowa. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Mitchell County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Mc Intire City Hall McIntire IA 310 Main Street 50455 641-985-2410

Osage City Hall Osage IA 806 Main Street 50461 641-732-3709

Riceville City Hall Riceville IA 123 West Main Street 50466 641-985-2367

St Ansgar City Hall St. Ansgar IA 111 South Mitchell Street 50472 641-713-4921

Mitchell County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Mitchell County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Mitchell County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Mitchell County, Iowa. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

US Department of Veterans Affairs Osage IA 508 State Street 50461 641-832-2920

Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 7920 Osage IA 3693 U.s. 218 50461 641-732-3997