Clinch County Section 8 (Georgia)

Clinch County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Clinch County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Clinch County, Georgia. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Clinch County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Homerville City Hall Homerville GA 101 North College Street, # A 31634 912-487-2375