Clayton County Section 8 (Georgia)

Search for Clayton County, GA Section 8 housing. A Section 8 search provides information on applying for Section 8, qualifying for Section 8, Section 8 application, Section 8 restrictions, Section 8 rules, Section 8 vouchers, housing choice vouchers, HUD vouchers, low-income housing, rental assistance programs, veteran housing assistance, senior housing, low-income senior housing, and receiving housing vouchers.

Clayton County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Clayton County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Clayton County, Georgia. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Clayton County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Clayton County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Clayton County Housing Authority Forest Park GA 732 Main Street 30297 404-362-1200

Jonesboro Housing Authority Jonesboro GA 203 Hightower Street 30236 770-478-7282

Clayton County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Clayton County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Clayton County, Georgia. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Clayton County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Forest Park City Hall Forest Park GA 745 Forest Parkway 30297 404-366-4720

Jonesboro City Hall Jonesboro GA 124 North Avenue 30236 770-478-3800

Lake City City Hall Morrow GA 5455 Jonesboro Road 30260 404-366-8080

Riverdale City Hall Riverdale GA 6690 Church Street 30274 770-997-8989

Clayton County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Clayton County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Clayton County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Clayton County, Georgia. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Veterans of Foreign Wars Lake GA 5080 North Lake Drive 30260 404-363-9962

Veterans of Foreign Wars Jonesboro GA 732 Veterans Parkway 30238 770-471-3285