Baldwin County Section 8 (Georgia)

Baldwin County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Baldwin County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Baldwin County, Georgia. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Baldwin County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Baldwin County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Milledgeville Housing Authority Milledgeville GA 545 West Martin Luther King Junior Drive 31061 478-445-2875

Baldwin County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Baldwin County, Georgia. They can help individuals apply for Baldwin County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

Georgia State Social Service Department Milledgeville GA 220 East Charlton Street 31061 478-445-8182

Baldwin County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Baldwin County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Baldwin County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Baldwin County, Georgia. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

US Department Of Veteran Affairs-Carl Vinson Veteran Affair Medical Center Dublin, Georgia Milledgeville GA 2249 Vinson Highway Southeast 31061 478-414-4540