Sonoma County Section 8 (California)

Search for Sonoma County, CA Section 8 housing. A Section 8 search provides information on applying for Section 8, qualifying for Section 8, Section 8 application, Section 8 restrictions, Section 8 rules, Section 8 vouchers, housing choice vouchers, HUD vouchers, low-income housing, rental assistance programs, veteran housing assistance, senior housing, low-income senior housing, and receiving housing vouchers.

Sonoma County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Sonoma County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Sonoma County, California. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Sonoma County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Sonoma County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Santa Rosa Housing Authority Santa Rosa CA 90 Santa Rosa Avenue 95404 707-543-3300

Sonoma County Housing Authority Santa Rosa CA 1440 Guerneville Road 95403 707-565-7500

Sonoma County Social Services Departments provide a range of support services, including housing assistance and housing choice vouchers, also known as Section 8. Local Social Services offices connect residents with federal programs, such as Section 8 benefits for low-income families and individuals, which are provided through the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Sonoma County, California. They can help individuals apply for Sonoma County Section 8 benefits, determine eligibility for housing assistance, and distribute Section 8 vouchers. Social Services may also accept applications for low-income housing assistance, and they provide information about these services on their website.

California State Social Service Department Rohnert Park CA 101 Golf Course Drive 94928 707-588-5000

Santa Rosa Social Service Department Santa Rosa CA 3420 Chanate Road 95404 707-565-4820

Sonoma County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Sonoma County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Sonoma County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Sonoma County, California. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

California Veterans Benefit Forestville CA 10311 Woodside Drive 95436 707-887-1309

Cotati Veterans memorial building Cotati CA 8505 Park Avenue 94931 707-565-2041

Sonoma County Veterans Memorial Santa Rosa CA 1351 Maple Avenue 95404 707-565-7176

Sonoma County Veterans Service Office Santa Rosa CA 3725 Westwind Boulevard 95403 707-565-5960

US Department Of Veteran Affairs-Veteran Affair Santa Rosa Veteran Affair Outpatient Clinic Santa Rosa CA 3841 Brickway Boulevard 95403 707-569-2300

US Veterans Affairs Department-Northbay Vet Center Rohnert Park CA 6225 State Farm Drive 94928 707-586-3295

Veterans of Foreign Wars Petaluma CA 1094 Petaluma Boulevard South 94952 707-762-5698

Vietnam Veterans Of America Santa Rosa CA 2050 West Steele Lane 95403 707-526-4218

Vietnam Veterans of California Santa Rosa CA 2149 West Hearn Avenue 95407 707-843-4577

Sonoma County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Sonoma County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Sonoma County, California. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Sonoma County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Cloverdale City Hall Cloverdale CA 124 North Cloverdale Boulevard 95425 707-894-2521

Cotati City Hall Cotati CA 201 West Sierra Avenue 94931 707-792-4600

Healdsburg City Hall Healdsburg CA 401 Grove Street 95448 707-431-3300

Petaluma City Hall Petaluma CA 11 English Street 94952 707-778-4362

Rohnert Park City Hall Rohnert Park CA 130 Avram Avenue 94928 707-588-2200

Santa Rosa City Hall Santa Rosa CA 100 Santa Rosa Avenue 95404 707-543-3010

Sebastopol City Hall Sebastopol CA 7120 Bodega Avenue 95472 707-823-7865

Sonoma City Hall Sonoma CA 1 The Plaza 95476 707-938-3681

Sonoma County Departments of Aging provide services and programs for elderly members of the community, including Sonoma County low-income housing assistance such as Section 8. The federal Department of Housing and Urban Development provides Section 8 housing choice vouchers to help the elderly afford safe housing in Sonoma County, California. The local Department of Aging provides information on qualifying for Section 8 benefits, helps determine an individual's eligibility requirements and restrictions, and may distribute Section 8 benefits in Sonoma County. Seniors can receive housing vouchers, income-controlled rent, and rental assistance through the Department of Aging, which provides information about its services online.

Sonoma County Department of Aging Santa Rosa CA Ste 101, 3725 Westwind Blvd 95403 707-565-5735