Placer County Section 8 (California)

Search for Placer County, CA Section 8 housing. A Section 8 search provides information on applying for Section 8, qualifying for Section 8, Section 8 application, Section 8 restrictions, Section 8 rules, Section 8 vouchers, housing choice vouchers, HUD vouchers, low-income housing, rental assistance programs, veteran housing assistance, senior housing, low-income senior housing, and receiving housing vouchers.

Placer County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Placer County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Placer County, California. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Placer County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Placer County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Auburn Housing Authority Auburn CA 11481 B Avenue 95603 530-889-7971

Roseville Housing Authority Roseville CA 405 Vernon Street 95678 916-774-5270

Placer County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Placer County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Placer County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Placer County, California. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Auburn Veterans Memorial Hall Auburn CA 100 East Street 95603 530-823-2719

Placer County Veterans Service Office Auburn CA 2995 1st Street 95603 530-889-7968

Roseville Veterans Memorial Hall Roseville CA 110 Park Drive 95678 916-783-4905

US Department of Veterans Affairs Auburn Auburn CA 11985 Heritage Oak Place 95603 530-889-0872

Placer County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Placer County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Placer County, California. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Placer County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Lincoln City Hall Lincoln CA 600 6th Street 95648 916-434-2400

Loomis Town Hall Loomis CA 3665 Taylor Road 95650 916-652-1840

Rocklin City Hall Rocklin CA 3970 Rocklin Road 95677 916-625-5560

Roseville City Hall Roseville CA 311 Vernon Street 95678 916-774-5263