Union County Section 8 (Arkansas)

Search for Union County, AR Section 8 housing. A Section 8 search provides information on applying for Section 8, qualifying for Section 8, Section 8 application, Section 8 restrictions, Section 8 rules, Section 8 vouchers, housing choice vouchers, HUD vouchers, low-income housing, rental assistance programs, veteran housing assistance, senior housing, low-income senior housing, and receiving housing vouchers.

Union County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Union County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Union County, Arkansas. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Union County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Union County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Camden Housing Authority El Dorado AR 1613 East Main Street 71730 870-875-1782

Union County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Union County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Union County, Arkansas. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Union County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Felsenthal Town Hall Huttig AR 1000 South 3rd Street 71747 870-943-2454

Huttig City Hall Huttig AR 100 FROST St 71747 870-943-2222

Junction City Hall Junction AR 207 North Main Street 71749 870-924-4922

Union County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Union County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Union County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Union County, Arkansas. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Union County Veterans Service El Dorado AR 101 North Washington Avenue 71730 870-864-1909

Veterans of Foreign Wars El Dorado AR 451 Industrial Road 71730 870-862-6798