Montgomery County Section 8 (Arkansas)

Montgomery County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Montgomery County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Montgomery County, Arkansas. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Montgomery County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Montgomery County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Mt Ida Housing Authority Mount Ida AR 19 Graham Ct 71957 870-867-2332

Montgomery County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Montgomery County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Montgomery County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Montgomery County, Arkansas. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Montgomery County Veterans Service Mount Ida AR 117 Ray Drive 71957 870-867-3033