Tallapoosa County Section 8 (Alabama)

Tallapoosa County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Tallapoosa County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Tallapoosa County, Alabama. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Tallapoosa County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Tallapoosa County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Alexander City Housing Authority Alexander AL 2110 County Road 35010 256-329-2201

Camp Hill Housing Authority Camp Hill AL 125 Henderson Drive 36850 256-896-4138

Dadeville Housing Authority Dadeville AL 845 Freeman Drive 36853 256-825-6004

Tallapoosa County Veterans Affairs Departments provide services to veterans, including Armed Forces veterans and Reserve veterans. Local branches of the VA provide Tallapoosa County housing assistance to veterans who meet eligibility requirements, including Section 8 benefits offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Veterans can access Tallapoosa County Section 8 benefits, apply for Section 8, or apply for other housing assistance programs through the VA in Tallapoosa County, Alabama. Section 8 housing choice vouchers can pay for homes, townhouses, and apartments. Veterans can learn more about their housing service options, including Section 8, through a local Veterans Affairs Office or the Veteran Affairs website.

Alabama Department of Veterans Affairs Alexander AL 395 Lee Street 35010 256-234-5246

Tallassee Veterans of Foreign Wars Tallassee AL 313 Riverside Drive 36078 334-283-6636

Tallapoosa County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Tallapoosa County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Tallapoosa County, Alabama. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Tallapoosa County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Camp Hill Town Hall Camp Hill AL 309 Holley Avenue 36850 256-896-4148

Camp Hill Town Hall Dadeville AL 309 HOLLOWAY Rd 36853 256-896-4148

Dadeville City Hall Dadeville AL 216 South Broadnax Street 36853 256-825-9242

Jackson's Gap Town Hall Jacksons' Gap AL 1405 Main Street 36861 256-825-8518

New Site Town Hall New Site AL 12791 Alabama 22 36256 256-234-2049

Tallassee City Hall Tallassee AL 3 Freeman Avenue 36078 334-283-4298