Crenshaw County Section 8 (Alabama)

Search for Crenshaw County, AL Section 8 housing. A Section 8 search provides information on applying for Section 8, qualifying for Section 8, Section 8 application, Section 8 restrictions, Section 8 rules, Section 8 vouchers, housing choice vouchers, HUD vouchers, low-income housing, rental assistance programs, veteran housing assistance, senior housing, low-income senior housing, and receiving housing vouchers.

Crenshaw County Housing Authorities manage the federal Section 8 program offered by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. A Housing Authority provides housing options for low-income individuals and families, including rental housing, rental assistance programs, and Crenshaw County Section 8 housing choice vouchers in Crenshaw County, Alabama. The housing vouchers can be used to pay for single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments, and Crenshaw County Housing Authorities can help determine eligibility for services, complete a Section 8 application, and they may distribute Section 8 benefits. Housing Authorities provide information on Crenshaw County low-income housing, including Section 8, on their website.

Alabama State Housing Authority Luverne AL 94 Glenwood Avenue 36049 334-335-2820

Brantley Housing Authority Brantley AL 81 Maple Street 36009 334-527-3454

Luverne Housing Authority Luverne AL 66 Mitchell Drive 36049 334-335-5164

Crenshaw County Town and City Halls provide a range of municipal services for their residents, including low-income housing assistance. In some areas, the Town or City Hall distributes Crenshaw County Section 8 housing choice vouchers offered by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Town and City Halls provide information on qualifying for Section 8 support, accessing Section 8 benefits, and paying for single-family homes or apartments with Section 8 vouchers in Crenshaw County, Alabama. They may also provide other rental assistance programs for qualifying Crenshaw County individuals and families. Town and City Halls provide Section 8 information on their websites.

Dozier City Hall Dozier AL 7874 Main Street 36028 334-496-3742

Glenwood Town Hall Glenwood AL 108 North King Street 36034 334-335-4463

Luverne City Hall Luverne AL 1 East 5th Street 36049 334-335-3741

Rutledge Town Hall Rutledge AL 1727 Lee Street 36071 334-335-6624